The EU supports entrepreneurs and businesses with a wide range of programmes providing ﬁnancing through local financial institutions. Every year the EU supports more than 200,000 businesses.
Funding is available for startups, entrepreneurs and companies of any size or sector. A wide range of financing is available: loans, guarantees, equity funding and other.
But how can businesses access EU funds that are made available via local financial institutions?
The Access to Finance website is a database set up for that purpose, to help users locate banks or venture capital funds that provide finance supported by the EU.
The Access to finance webportal helps you to finance your projects with EU funds. It is easy, complete and up-to-date.
Do you need further advice free of charge?
You can also contact one of our 600 Enterprise Europe
Network offices where experts can help you find international business partners, give advice on EU law
and guidance on how to access EU funding.
Find your local branch here: http://een.ec.europa.eu/
InnovFin Programme (Horizon 2020)
- Loans and guarantees to innovative businesses
- Financing of research & development projects
- Equity (early and start-up phase)
- Guarantees to small and medium-sized enterprises for loans
mainly up to €150,000
- Equity (growth and expansion stage)
European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI funds)
- Loans, guarantees, equity fi nancing or grants to businesses.
Support is provided from multi-annual programmes
co-financed by the EU.
Programme for Employment and Social
- Microloans up to €25,000 to micro-enterprises and to vulnerable
persons who wish to set up or develop a micro-company
- Equity up to €500,000 to social enterprises
One website with access to over €100 billion of
finance from various EU programmes: